A thriving and diverse school located near Addleston is seeking to recruit an enthusiastic teaching assistant on a long term basis.
The school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic teaching assistant to assist the class teacher in KS1. You will be working alongside the class teacher to provide a high standard of support and will need to be able to plan, deliver and monitor work to meet the needs of their Education, Health and Care Plan, as well as adapting materials to support each pupil.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who has the following attributes:
- Strong behaviour management
- A variety of communication skills to respond to the needs of the child.
- Empathy and understanding of children's individual learning abilities
- Patience and a good sense of humour
- Willing to go the extra mile for the children in their care
This thriving, successful school has:
- Brand new facilities
- Consistently high standards
- Eager children who are keen to learn
- Approachable headteacher
- Forward thinking school
- Supportive governors and parents
- A commitment to providing a creative curriculum, including extra curricular activities
If this role sounds of interest please send your CV to Luke at Reeson education today.