A voluntary aided small primary school are looking to appoint a committed, conscientious and resilient individual who is experienced with autism and autism spectrum disorder (ASD).
All teaching assistants carry out break and lunchtime support that is designed to nurture seamless learning experiences. The post will be an asap start
As a SEN Teaching Assistant, you will be:
- A committed professional with a determination to make a difference.
- Someone who recognises and wants to further explore the benefits of Outdoor Learning for SEND pupils.
- An organised, enthusiastic proactive person with good interpersonal skills.
- A solutions-based thinker
- experienced working with SEND/ASD
In return the school can offer:
- A role in a school that is at the forefront of using the outdoors to grow young minds
- A leadership team that is committed to developing you
- CPD tailored to your needs
- A hard-working and positive staff team
- Supportive parents and governors
- An inclusive and well-resourced school with high standards of attainment and behaviour
If you have primary school or SEND experience and interested in this SEN Teaching Assistant position, please apply below.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%