SEN Teaching Assistant
- SEN Schools and PRUs
- Throughout Greater London
- Long Term and Permanent Jobs
- Starting ASAP
- £65 - £95 per day
Reeson Education are actively looking to recruit experienced people to the roles of Special Needs (SEN/SEND) Teaching Assistant, Higher Level Teaching Assistant and Learning Support Assistant for long term and permanent jobs throughout Greater London. We work with a broad range of SEN(D) schools which support a huge range of learning/physical or emotional difficulties, these can range from specialist SEN schools that focus on Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD), Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD), Autism (ASD) and Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD) through to schools that provide an alternative learning setting for children and young people with Social Emotional and Mental Health Difficulties (SEMHD).
We are looking for bright, energetic individuals who either have experience working in SEN schools or who are educated to degree level and have an interest in working with either SEN or challenging/troubled children/young people in London. Support and training will be provided by both the school and us here at Reeson Education.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Experience within Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- Makaton, PECS or Team-Teach training
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills and Emotional Intelligence
- Experience in a Classroom, Social Care or Youth work setting
- Good Literacy and Numeracy Skills
- A Positive, Proactive, Professional, Friendly and Outgoing Personality