We are looking for SEN Graduate Teaching assistants to work across EYFS, KS1 or KS2, in our schools in Brent. These roles are due to commence in September.
As an SEN graduate teaching assistant will be working alongside the class teacher to provide a high standard of support and will need to be able to plan, deliver and monitor work to meet the needs of their Education, Health and Care Plan, as well as adapting materials to support each pupil.
We are looking for a Graduate Teaching Assistant to join from September
- Here are some of the benefits of working in this graduate teaching assistant role
- Great opportunity for an aspiring teacher to get an understanding of what the career entails
- Develop your knowledge and practice with Special Educational Needs
- Benefit from professional development and training opportunities
- Work within a skilled and motivated team
If you are a Graduate Teaching Assistant and looking for a new role in a fantastic area of North West London then please send through your CV to REESON Education today.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.