Upper KS2 Teacher + TLR - April 2020 Start - Barking and Dagenham
This fantastic 4 form entry school are starting their search early, for a fantastic Upper KS2 Teacher, ideally Year 6, to join them in September. The Headteacher and Deputy are keen to find a passionate, driven and determined teacher that will work closely alongside them, taking full advantage of the mentoring and advice available from the Deputy Headteacher.
Full Details on this Upper KS2 Teacher + TLR position:
- Upper KS2 Teacher + TLR
- MPS/UPS Inner London + TLR
- Negotiable TLR and responsibility
- Working closely with the DHT - ideal for aspiring Assistant Headteachers
Suitable candidate for this Upper KS2 Teacher + TLR position:
- Ambitious, driven MPS Teacher or Experienced and passionate UPS Teacher
- UK QTS essential
- Able to commute to Central London with ease
- Experience in Upper KS2 Essential
- Experience in Year 6 ideal
If you are keen on this post, please email me your updated CV or please call Keith @reeson education on 02038410777.