**Temporary to Permanent position**
**3 form Primary School**
We are looking for an outstanding Key Stage 1 Class teacher to work in a two from entry primary school in Haringey. This is a permanent KS1 Teacher position at a vibrant and happy Brent Primary school located in a great area of North West London.
The successful candidates must:
* Be an outstanding classroom practitioner
* Be able to enthuse and motivate pupils and have a strong commitment to raising pupil achievement
* Be hard working, committed and flexible in your approach
* Have a passion for teaching and be committed to making a difference to children's lives
* Have high aspirations for our children and themselves
* Lots of energy and enthusiasm and have a great sense of humour!
* Support all aspects of the school
* A sound knowledge of the Key Stage (KS1) national curriculum
In return, we can offer:
* Happy and engaged children
* A friendly, hardworking and committed staff
* Supportive parents
* A well-resourced school
* A warm and welcoming environment
* Opportunities for career progression further down the line
If this school sounds like the perfect fit for you and you want to take the next exciting step in your teaching career as a KS1 Teacher, please send your CV to Reeson education.
Interviews will be taking place as soon as possible.