Year 2 Primary Teacher | South West London Primary School
The Head of a wonderful 1-form entry, Balham based primary school is actively searching for a full - time, 5 days / week, fully qualified, enthusiastic, and passionate Key Stage 1 / Year 2 Primary Teacher to start in January.
Are you searching for a Year 2 Primary Teacher opportunity in a welcoming, vibrant, and forward-thinking primary school? If so, please do get in touch. The role is due to commence in January and will run until July 2023.
- Deliver engaging, thought-provoking, and exciting KS1 lessons in accordance with the National Curriculum
- Ensure that your Year 2 pupils are developing both academically and emotionally
- Inner London pay scale
- January 2023 start
- UK teaching experience is required & UK QTS is a must
- A Primary Teacher with a History of Good/Outstanding lesson observations
- Positive, can-do attitude, good sense of humour
- Keen to grow and develop alongside the school
- Welcoming, Friendly and Inclusive Primary School
- Successful & well-established leadership team
- CPD accreditation
- Located within the borough of Good transport links & on-site parking
If this position sounds of interest to you, please click 'Apply' to be considered for this exciting Year 2 Primary Teacher opportunity. Alternatively contact Carl on 0203 841 0777
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.