- Deliver engaging, thought-provoking and exciting Year 2 lessons in accordance to the National Curriculum
- Ensure that your Year 2 pupils are developing both academically and emotionally
- Phase Leader responsibilities may be on offer for the right experienced Primary Teacher
The Head of a wonderful 3-form entry, Brent primary school is avidly searching for a fully qualified, enthusiastic and passionate Key Stage 1 Primary Teacher to fill this Year 2 Primary Teacher vacancy.
Please Note: Possible TLR for a Primary Teacher eager and ready to take on Phase Leader responsibilities. * UK teaching experience is required & UK QTS is a must
- A Primary Teacher with a History of Good/Outstanding lesson observations
- Positive, can-do attitude, good sense of humour
- Keen to grow and develop alongside the school
- 3-form entry
- Welcoming, Friendly and Inclusive Primary School
- Successful & well-established leadership team
- CPD accreditation
If you would like to apply for this role please send through your CV.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.