A Primary school that serves a richly diverse community is looking for an amazing Year 2 teacher to join their team in January 2020 they are based in the London borough of Brent.
They are looking for a Year 2 teacher, starting in January 2020. This is a maternity cover until the end of the academic year. There is also scope for this to become a permanent contract in September 2020.
THEY ARE LOOKING FOR A YEAR 2 TEACHER WITH THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
* Be a dynamic and innovative classroom practitioner;
* Encourage and inspire children to achieve their highest potential;
* Work well as part of a successful team;
* Have a commitment to creativity and diversity; and
* Work very effectively with parents
THEY CAN OFFER YOU:
* An opportunity for career progression and opportunities for professional development
* A strong team of committed staff and supportive governors;
* A vibrant learning environment
* Motivated children from a wide range of cultural backgrounds
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS YEAR 2 TEACHER ROLE:
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
**Applications are invited from experienced teachers and NQT's**
If you are interested in applying for this Year 2 Teacher position please send your up to date CV or contact 0203 841 0777 for further information.