Primary Year 2 Teacher - Tower Hamlets - April 2020 Start
PRIMARY TEACHER / PRIMARY NQT | YEAR 2 TEACHER| A 'GOOD' SCHOOL IN TOWER HAMLETS
My client is a lovely large 4 form entry primary school based in the London borough of Tower Hamlets with a Nursery attached. It has a fantastic reputation for providing a very good education for its pupils and offers excellent CPD opportunities.
YEAR 2 TEACHER JOB SPECIFICATION:
- This is a full time, permanent Year 2 Teacher role
- A school that will offer you a diverse and multicultural working environment.
- From the moment you step through the gates, you will be well looked after
- If you are an NQT that is interested in taking on this Year 2 Teacher role, the NQT programme is truly brilliant
- You will be working closely with an experienced KS1 teacher that has been graded as 'outstanding' throughout their teaching career
- If you are a more experienced candidate, you will be offered CPD opportunities that can often be lacking in other schools.
SCHOOL & TRAVEL INFORMATION:
- This is a large school with over 1000 pupils on the roll
- As with the majority of East London schools, this is a multicultural & diverse community
- The children are extremely well behaved and enjoy attending school
- Classrooms are a good size, and all have a modern technology installed
- The school is close to a Central Line tube station and there is a large staff car park available for drivers
If you are keen on this post, please email me your updated CV or please call Keith @Reeson Education on 02038410777.