PRIMARY TEACHER / PRIMARY NQT | YEAR 2 TEACHER| A 'GOOD' SCHOOL IN Hillingdon
My client is a lovely large 4 form entry primary school based in the London borough of Hillingdon with a Nursery attached. It has a fantastic reputation for providing a very good education for its pupils and offers excellent CPD opportunities.
Q: Are you a Year 2 Teacher that is looking for a school where the support given to NQT's is first class?
Q: Are you an experienced Year 2 Teacher that would like to join a school that likes to promote from within?
If you are a newly qualified or experienced Year 2 Teacher, then Reeson Education would love to hear from you.
POSITION: Year 2 Teacher - KS1 Teacher - Year 2 Teacher (NQT or experienced)
SCHOOL: 4 form entry primary school graded as 'good by Ofsted in 2014
LOCATION: Hillingdon - London borough of Hillingdon
TRANSPORT: Close to a Central Line tube station - staff car park available
PERSON: Year 2 Teacher (NQT) or Year 2 Teacher (experienced)
START DATE: January start - Permanent position
SALARY: MPS/ UPS dependent on experience
YEAR 2 TEACHER PERSON SPECIFICATION:
- This Year 2 Teacher position is suitable for newly qualified and experienced teachers alike.
- Year 2 Teacher that has a proven track record of delivering good or better lessons
- The successful candidate must be a creative, passionate and inspiration teacher
- A Year 2 Teacher that works hard and has the children's best interest at heart.
YEAR 2 TEACHER JOB SPECIFICATION:
- This is a full time, permanent Year 2 Teacher role
- A school that will offer you a diverse and multicultural working environment.
- From the moment you step through the gates, you will be well looked after
- If you are an NQT that is interested in taking on this Year 2 Teacher role, the NQT programme is truly brilliant
- You will be working closely with an experienced KS1 teacher that has been graded as 'outstanding' throughout their teaching career
- If you are a more experienced candidate, you will be offered CPD opportunities that can often be lacking in other schools.
SCHOOL & TRAVEL INFORMATION:
- This is a large school with over 1000 pupils on the roll
- As with the majority of Hillingdon schools, this is a multicultural & diverse community
- The children are extremely well behaved and enjoy attending school
- Classrooms are a good size, and all have a modern technology installed
- The school is close to a Central Line tube station and there is a large staff car park available for drivers
If you are keen on this post, please email me your updated CV or please call Keith @Reeson Education on 02038410777.