Year 3 Teacher
**Lower KS2 Teacher required for an Outstanding School, Kensington & Chelsea**
An outstanding 1 form entry Kensington school have asked Reeson Education to recruit a Year 3 Teacher to start immediately. The post is a temporary, full-time position and will involve the full duties of a class teacher.
The position runs 7th October until 14th February, with the potential to cover Year 5 maternity role in 2020.
This is a very friendly school where we have placed several teachers into permanent and long term roles. The feedback we have from teachers is that the staff are supportive and collaborative, and that behaviour standards across the school are very good.
Candidates will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK.
Reeson Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
We are looking for a Year 3 teacher that is:
* inspirational and highly effective in the classroom;
* passionate about enabling every child to fulfil their potential;
* able to contribute to, and work, as part of a team
* creative in their approach to children's learning
The successful Year 3 Teacher will be positive and enthusiastic in their approach and will seek to provide the opportunity for the children they are working with to achieve their full potential, both academically and socially.
This is an exciting time to join the team as there are opportunities for forward thinking, passionate individuals to play a significant part in further developing our school.
What the school can offer:
* A warm and welcoming School Community
* A dedicated team of staff who support each other
* A vibrant school community with enthusiastic and well-behaved children who enjoy learning.
To apply for this Year 3 Teacher role, please send your CV to Nurani at or call 0203 841 0777 for further information.