Year 3 Teacher
REESON Education is working in partnership with a very successful primary school situated in Greenwich, South East London, seeking a Year 3 teacher to begin in the summer term. The successful candidate will be joining a school recently rated 'Good' by Ofsted and is home to hardworking pupils who engage and behave well in lessons. The Year 3 teacher role will be commencing in April 2020 and salary will be in line with inner London main pay scales.
The Year 3 Teacher role:
- Teaching in a supportive team
- Scope for further progression
- Fixed-term contract on offer
- Salary in-line with inner London pay scales
- Recently rated 'good' by Ofsted
- Modern teaching and learning tools throughout all classrooms
- Supportive and collegial staff and senior leadership team
- Fantastic CPD opportunities
- Well connected by London public transport
What you'll need to apply for the Year 3 Teacher role?
- Previous experience teaching KS1 or KS2 in UK primary schools
- QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from your last two employers
Interviews will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Dereck at REESON Education or call 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.