Year 3 Teacher
The Governors at this Chelsea Primary School are seeking to appoint an inspirational, highly motivated and effective Year 3 teacher to join their team in April 2020.
***Experienced teachers and NQTs are welcome to apply***
This Chelsea Primary School is an extremely happy, welcoming and successful primary school. They have a strong ethos that celebrates the achievements of all pupils and staff alike. The school plays a dynamic role at the centre of its community, strongly supported by parents. This is a great opportunity for a Year 3 teacher to work in a wonderful environment alongside talented and enthusiastic colleagues.
The successful Year 3 Teacher will show:
- The skills to inspire and motivate our children to learn.
- Commitment to teaching with creativity and a determination to meet the needs of all the children in their class
- The ability to be an excellent practitioner and a willingness to reflect on their own practice
- Belief in the importance of effective teamwork and a collaborative approach
- Good knowledge of the National Curriculum at all phases
- Commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
- Ability to work closely with parents
This Chelsea school can offer the Year 3 Teacher:
- An exceptionally happy and stimulating school to work in
- Fantastic colleagues to work alongside and be supported by
- Children who love learning and their school
- Excellent opportunities to further your professional development
- Extremely supportive parents and governors
Applications for this Year 3 Teacher position are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Tel. 0203 841 0777 or email: