Year 4 Primary Teacher
KS2 Class Teacher
The Head of a wonderful 3-form entry, Sydenham based primary school is avidly searching for a fully qualified, enthusiastic and passionate Upper Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher to fill this Year 4 Primary Teacher vacancy.
Please Note: Possible TLR for a Primary Teacher eager and ready to take on Phase Leader responsibilities.
Are you searching for a Year 4 Primary Teacher opportunity in a welcoming, vibrant and forward-thinking primary school?
If this Year 4 Primary Teacher plus TLR role is what you have been looking for, apply today!!
* Deliver engaging, thought-provoking and exciting KS2 lessons in accordance to the National Curriculum
* Ensure that your Year 4 pupils are developing both academically and emotionally
* Phase Leader responsibilities may be on offer for the right experienced Primary Teacher
* ASAP Start Date
* UK teaching experience is required & UK QTS is a must
* A Primary Teacher with a History of Good/Outstanding lesson observations
* Positive, can-do attitude, good sense of humour
* Keen to grow and develop alongside the school
* Experience in KS2 is preferred
* 3-form entry
* Welcoming, Friendly and Inclusive Primary School
* Successful & well-established leadership team
* CPD accreditation
* Good transport links & on-site parking
Does this sound like the Year 4 Primary Teacher plus TLR opportunity for you?
Click 'Apply' today to be considered for this exciting Year 4 Primary Teacher plus TLR opportunity or please call Carl @Reeson on 023038410777.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%