REESON Education are currently working with an Ofsted rated "Good" Primary school based in the Inner London borough of Camden in their search for a Year 5 teacher to join them from September 2020.
The school is based in a great location being only 15 minutes from Central London, in the affluent area of Hampstead. The salary for this position will be Inner London Weighting MPS. English and Maths are particularly strong curricular areas at the school where they students exceed expectations.
The Senior Leadership Team have been commended in their Oftsed station that they "highly committed to ensuring that pupils are well cared for and achieve well." This is a very forward thinking Headteacher who is seeking a very dynamic and inspirational class teacher to prepare this small class of 26 students for their SATS next year.
To be considered for this role, you will require the following:
- QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent.
- A valid DBS on the update service (or be willing to obtain one)
- Previous teaching experience (applications from strong NQTs will also be considered)
- Two Supporting teaching references from two previous employers
In return, Reeson Education can offer you:
- Competitive permanent contract is also available.
- Trustworthy consultants who have your best interest at heart
- Fast and efficient clearing procedures
If you are keen on this role and would like to find out more information, please apply with your updated CV asap as Zoom interviews will be taking imminently.
All candidates will be subject to REESON Education's Terms & Conditions and safeguarding checks.