Year 5 Class Teacher - Barking & Dagenham - 2022
Key Stage 2
Reeson Education are currently working with a lovely Barking based primary school seeking to appoint a year 5 class teacher to join them in January 2023.
This Ofsted rated outstanding school is two form entry with a diverse student base who speak an astounding 50 languages between them.
This role will enable you to be flexible with your teaching, you will be working closely alongside another year 5 teacher, splitting the year into two groups, sharing the workload and collaborating in a fun and conducive environment.
- As a Year 5 class teacher you will support children as they gear up for the SATs in year 6
- Delivering an interesting and varied curriculum covering everything from multiplication to life cycles, the basic rudiments of music and world geography
- Keeping track of student progress and writing termly reports to update parents
- Two form entry school based in Brent
- Friendly environment that welcomes early career teachers with open arms
- This school strives to instil the values of understanding, tolerance, fairness, and respect for others.
- Easily accessible via the District line
Suitable applicants must have:
- Relevant qualifications (Experienced teachers as well as ECTs are welcome to apply)
- Experience teaching within key stage 2, ideally year 5
- The confidence to hit the ground running, proactively lead a class and manage behaviour in line with school behaviour policies
- Be able to travel to the borough of Brent
What Reeson Education will offer you:
- Quick and easy no fuss registration process
- An enjoyable long-term role
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Support from our expert team who will find you a school that best fits your needs, personality and teaching style
If this year 5 class teacher role sounds interesting to you then please get in touch today, alternatively call Reeson directly on 0203 841 0777 to find out more
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%