Year 5 Classroom Teacher
We are working with a 2 form entry primary school in Central London that is seeking a Year 5 Classroom Teacher. The school has recently won awards for mental health and wellbeing and has 'Excellence' from the Workplace Charter.
They are an Ofsted rated 'Good' school and are now looking for an experienced, dynamic and enthusiastic Year 5 Classroom Teacher who would like to join this school on their journey to becoming an outstanding school.
They are looking for:
- A highly skilled, motivated practitioner with a proven track record for raising standards.
- Excellent assessment for learning techniques.
- Energy and creativity to be able to deliver a fun, innovative and thought-provoking curriculum.
- Teachers with a passion and belief that all children can achieve.
- A hard working and supportive team member.
They offer the successful Year 5 Classroom Teacher:
- A strong leadership team dedicated to continued professional development.
- A dynamic, talented, successful and forward thinking team of professionals.
- An active social committee
- A diverse community of well-behaved and friendly children, who want to achieve and deserve the best
- A strong team ethos
- Commitment to staff well being
- Close to Underground and Overground stations
- Outside congestion zone and parking permits available
The ideal Year 5 Classroom Teacher will be flexible, dynamic, enjoy a challenge, good at thinking on their feet and well organised.
For any further details on this Year 5 Classroom Teacher role please contact Nurani at Reeson Education.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists we have built our business and reputation on our core values of honesty, integrity, and excellence.