REESON Education is working in partnership with a primary school situated in Enfield, North London that requires a KS2 Teacher / Year 5 Teacher from January 2020. The successful candidate will be joining a school rated 'good' by Ofsted and provides a fantastic working environment for its teachers and support staff. The KS2 Teacher / Year 5 Teacher role has come about due to a teacher relocating to Australia. The school is looking to appoint on a long term basis and you will be paid with a competitive daily rate.
The Primary Teacher role:
* Replacing a teacher relocating to Australia
* KS2 teacher
* Teaching Year 5
* Excellent behaviour and motivated learners
* Salary: Competitive daily rate
* Rated 'good' by Ofsted
* Two form entry
* Modern teaching and learning tools throughout all classrooms
* Supportive and collegial staff and senior leadership team
* Fantastic CPD opportunities
* Well connected by public transport links and parking available
* Situated in Enfield
What you'll need to apply for Primary Teacher role?
* Previous experience teaching KS1 or 2 in the UK (NQTs welcome to apply)
* QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
* An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
* Two teaching related references from your last two employers
Interviews for the Primary Teacher position will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Ruby at REESON Education or call 0203 841 0777.