Do you want to inspire and support learners in the most crucial year of their primary school journey?
Do you want the opportunity to lead intervention and booster groups in an outstanding school?
Are you looking for an intervention/booster contract role?
If you answered yes then this isn't a job to be missed! Intervention roles are a hot commodity!
This role is working full- time as a Year 6 booster and intervention teacher for a 1 form primary school in Brent. All candidates must be available from September and must have through understanding of the KS2 curriculum with a particular focus on Maths and English. The school in question is a hugely popular Catholic Primary school The school has a strong and committed team with a superb and long standing senior leadership. This school is committed to offering a balanced and broad curriculum and pupils are leaving the school above average attainment.
Benefits of this school:
- Local Public transport links
- Short walk from the local town
- Clean and spacious classrooms with excellent resources
- Very well-behaved children
- Access to CPD courses
- Supportive senior leadership team
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
- Relevant teaching experience (Must be able to provide 2 teaching references)
- Relevant knowledge of the current national curriculum
- Valid DBS
- Prior Year 6 experience is a MUST!
This is a fabulous opportunity so if you are interested to learn more about this Year 6 booster and intervention teacher role, than please send across your CV to Ruby @ REESON Education.