Part-time Year 6 Teacher needed in Haringey - January
An Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' Primary School in Haringey is recruiting for a Part-time mornings only Year 6 Teacher to join them in January.
This is a two-form entry primary school with a highly academic ethos. They boast up to date resources, large, bright classrooms, open-air playing fields and a support team of teachers and TA's The role itself will consist of planning and delivering lessons of the highest standard to Year 6 as well as taking small groups occasionally.
The successful candidate will have prior experience working within KS2 and will have strong academic track record.
This is a part-time position working 5 mornings per week.
- KS2 Teacher / Year 6 Teacher
- Part-time (5 mornings per week)
- Haringey location
- 'Outstanding' two-form-entry average Primary School
- Supportive team of hardworking Teachers and TA's
- PGCE or equivalent (with QTS)
- Proven experience working with a UK classroom
- Successful track record of improving pupil's performance
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%