Year Group Leader
REESON Education is seeking a dynamic and ambitious year group lead to join a successful primary school situated in Catford, SE London. This two form entry primary school is rated 'Good' by Ofsted and is a popular choice for families in the area.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for Years 5 and 6 alongside teaching an upper KS2 class from January 2020 and salary will be in line with inner London MPS/UPS +TLR.
The role is open to teachers who have at least a year of experience teaching in a UK primary school and have successfully passed their induction year. Interviews are being held after the October half term break and the role is due to start in January 2020.
The Year Group Leader position:
- Responsible for upper key stage 2
- Teaching either year 5 or 6
- Joining part of a supportive key stage 2 phase
- Permanent contract
- Salary in line with inner London MPS/UPS £32,070 - £49,571 +TLR
- Recently rated 'Good' by Ofsted
- Supportive SLT and staff cohort
- Well connected to the local community to enhance teaching and learning opportunities
- Two form entry
- Well-resourced with newly updated ICT equipment
- Additional indoor and outdoor learning spaces
Requirements to qualify to apply for the Year Group Leader position:
- Previous experience teaching KS2 in UK primary schools
- Experience with middle leadership or ambition to move into middle leadership
- QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from your last two employers
To apply for the Year Group Leader position please click 'Apply' or call Dereck at REESON Education on 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.