Cover supervisors to work in an exceptional school in Central London. Our client school is looking for candidates with secondary school experience or who are looking to progress into a teaching career in the future, or graduates who are interested in working in a school environment. You will be covering a range of lessons during the school day and be responsible for delivering pre-planned work and maintaining a good level of behaviour within the classroom, and to ensure leaning is taking place. The school are keen to look over CVs and meet candidates at the start of the term in September.
At the school they have a deep and genuine commitment to provide an education that is unsurpassed anywhere in the world. Their mission is 'Education is Success'. This captures the sense of optimism and determination to succeed that permeates through the school. They aim to develop resilience in their students, and the ability to be tenacious in their quest to be the best that they can be in all aspects of their lives. They draw out their individual talents and celebrate their personal achievements and their individual contribution.
.Who we are looking for, and what we can offer;
- Candidates with prior Secondary School based experience
- Available for day to day and long term positions
- Applicants who are looking to progress in to a teaching career, all subject areas considered.
- Good educational background.
- Desire to work with pupils aged 11-18
- Applicants who can work independently and as part as a team when required and can adhere to the school policies and procedures.
- Salary £60 - £100 per day
Applications are welcome from anyone with secondary school experience or a desire to work with pupils aged 11-18. Candidates who are looking to take on a career in teaching in the future are highly recommended to apply. A good academic background is required. Please send your CV to Gavin at Reeson Education ASAP