EYFS SEN LSA
- Full Time EYFS SEN LSA 1:1
- Working alongside a pupil in EYFS who is going through the EHCP
- ASAP Start date or after the October Half term
- Experience in working with Special Educational Needs is desirable
A London Mainstream primary school are looking to appoint an EYFS SEN LSA to join their team this Autumn Term. This is a full time role starting asap. The school are looking for an engaging and patient candidate to join their SEN Support Team, the school pride themselves on their facilities and resources available.
THE IDEAL SPECIAL NEEDS LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT / SEN LSA APPLICANTS
- Previous experience working within the UK education sector
- Previous experience working with a special needs environment is desired but not essential
- PECS and Makaton skills preferable though not essential
- GCSE Maths and English Grades A - C and equivalent required for permanent contracts
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
The school is a wonderful Ofsted rated 'Good' Mainstream primary based in the attractive riverside area of Kew Bridge/Brentford area of SW London. The school boats from excellent space and resources, alongside an HI unit attached to the mainstream primary. The team work closely to support one another and have a 'can do' attitude! The role will be working within the mainstream classroom setting, whilst also leading interventions and support with Numeracy and Literacy 1:1.
To apply for this full time EYFS SEN LSA role please do not delay in contacting Bonnie ASAP from REESON Education with an updated CV. Paid Trial days are taking place before the October half term.