- Primary KS2 Intervention Teaching Position
- Well-established 'Good' Primary School
- Friendly staff team
-Full Time role
- KS2 Intervention Teacher
A friendly and popular Primary School based in Enfield, North London are seeking to appoint a full time KS2 Intervention Teacher.
The position will entail:
- A 5 day p/week timetable of KS2 Intervention
- Working with class teachers to coordinate interventions in English and Maths
-There would be some covering of classes as well when needed
The school can offer:
- Lovely students who enjoy learning
- A role that allows you to see real progress in the students you are supporting
- Fantastic CPD and career progression opportunities
- A supportive teaching environment with a friendly senior management team
- A tight-knit team of British trained and overseas trained teachers
- N London (Enfield) Primary School
The school is well-resourced and led by an approachable and forward-thinking Headteacher who offers her staff fantastic opportunities for career progression. It would be essential to be adaptable, flexible and confident in your teaching to be successful in this role.
The successful candidate will have:
- A recognised formal teaching qualification (B.Ed or PGCE)
- At least one years' experience in a similar teaching environment
- A team approach to teaching and learning.
This is a thoroughly rewarding teaching position, supporting students of lower ability to make progress in English and Maths.
If you would like to make a difference to the learning potential of these Primary students, and have the qualifications and experience to be successful, please forward an updated CV to Ruby as soon as possible.