Start date: 01/1/20
Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: Permanent
Suitable for NQTs: Yes
KS1 CLASS TEACHER
Required for January 2020
Salary: Outer London MPS-UPS
Are you interested in teaching in a wonderful school? Do you want to be part of a team where the children want to learn and the parent's value education?
Would you like to teach in a happy school with an engaging Creative Curriculum?
The school can offer you:
- Polite, enthusiastic children who are eager to learn.
- Friendly, welcoming, strong and supportive staff, parents and governors.
- Ongoing quality professional development and well-being.
- Inner London Pay.
- On-site car parking & excellent public transport links.
They are looking for a KS1 Class teacher who:
- is creative, innovative and forward thinking.
- is an excellent classroom practitioner
- is motivated and committed to raising standards and inclusive practice.
- works effectively as part of a team.
- Has a good sense of humour.
- forms positive relationships with pupils, staff and parents.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply for this KS1 Class Teacher role. You can send your CV to Ruby at REESON EDUCATION for an immediate interview.