KS1 Primary Teacher
- Are you a qualified KS1 Primary Teacher looking for a Full-time role for September 2022?
- Are you an experienced KS1 Primary Teacher looking to work in a welcoming and supportive team?
REESON Education are seeking an experienced KS1 Primary Teacher for an incredible school in the Camden area, beginning September 2022. The Headteacher is keen to meet a KS1 Primary Teacher who can offer unique teaching techniques and different teaching styles. The school appreciate candidates who have intentions to build on their career as a KS1 Primary Teacher.
KS1 Primary Teacher Role:
- Qualified KS1 Primary School Teacher (QTS is essential)
- Based in South Hampstead, Camden
- Full time, Permanent
- September 2022 start
- Salary: M1 - UP3 (£32,157- £50,935)
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.