The Enfield Primary school has been described as providing exemplary pastoral care where the children leave school as well-rounded young people. The Head Teacher is seeking a KS1 teacher for a part time position from January 2020.
ADVANTAGES OF WORKING AT THIS SCHOOL:
"Good with outstanding features" Ofsted rating - Teaching Assistant within the class - Career development opportunities - Excellent student behaviour - Supportive Staff atmosphere
This is a Key Stage One (KS1) teaching position with extremely well behaved students as a result of the positive atmosphere that permeates the school. The teaching staff work closely together ensuring that all pupils achieve their full potential.
We can offer you:
* Enthusiastic and hardworking pupils
* A supportive, cohesive and very purposeful environment
* Opportunities to work with subject specialists
* Excellent CPD in preparation for your next career step
* High quality facilities with excellent resources
* A location easily accessible by train, tube and bus
THE SUCCESSFUL KS1 Teacher will be:
* Passionate and knowledgeable about how young children learn and embrace and develop the pedagogy necessary to deliver a knowledge-led curriculum
* Dedicated to making a difference to the lives of our pupils
* Highly motivated and a good team player
* Committed to the wider life of the school, and willing to engage in a weekly extra-curricular activity
- Key Stage One (KS1) teaching experience
- A Bachelor of Education or a PGCE with QTS
- A good understanding of the KS1 National Curriculum.
The school is looking to interview for this position as soon as possible, so for more information about this fantastic KS1 Teacher opportunity please forward an updated CV to Ruby as soon as possible.