REESON Education are working with a number of schools across London who are looking to recruit Primary KS1 Teacher to teach Interventions, starting ASAP this Spring Term.
The KS1 Teacher role
The primary objective of the KS1 Teacher will be Interventions and Booster Teaching, to raise the attainment levels of the children your care and help build the schools brilliant reputation. Working closely with class teachers you will provide an individualised teaching approach to narrow specific gaps in pupil learning in three areas Reading, Writing & Maths
As an KS1 Teacher you will target and measure the progress of students against specific objectives agreed with the school. The role will be working with low and high achieving students to stretch the capabilities of the children's learning.
* You will have ideally taught in Key Stage 1 or Key Stage Two (KS1/KS2) for at least 1 year and have a proven track record of raising the attainment levels of children within your care
* Your teaching approach should be tailored and flexible to the needs for the children within your Intervention / Booster group
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Bachelor of Education or PGCE and QTS
* Familiar with teaching the UK Curriculum
* Valid references, DBS/police checks
If you are interested in this fantastic KS1 Teacher opportunity please do not delay in contacting Bonnie on 02038410777.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%