KS1 Teacher needed in Westminster
Do you have a qualification and the passion to work in a Primary School? Are you looking for a new role or maybe some day to day supply work? Reeson Education are working with primary schools across the borough to find dynamic and passionate Primary School teachers. We have a fantastic team in place who are in regular contact with our schools, assisting with their staffing for the new winter term. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a new school at the start of their new term or on a day to day basis.
As a successful Teacher with Reeson Education you will need to:
* Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) with a PGCE, GTP, Bachelor of Education (BAEd.), QTLS or equivalent teaching qualification
* Be passionate about teaching and education
* Have a creative approach to teaching
* Be flexible and adaptable
* Have good behaviour managements skills
* Excellent communication and lesson delivery skills
* A good work ethic.
If you feel that you embody these qualities, then please get in touch with us sending your CV. To be successful in this role you must have a genuine passion for education and previous experience would be an advantage. You will be able to create a fun, safe educational environment and have high expectations of the student's levels of achievement.
If youa re interested in this role then please get in touch immediately.