*Dedicated and Inspirational Staff Team
*Warm and Friendly Headteacher
*Excellent Facilities & Resources
*Rapid Career Progression Opportunity
This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward-moving school as a Key Stage One teacher. This community Primary School is located near to Harrow on the Hill in North West London and the role is commencing ASAP on a full time basis.
The Headteacher is devoted to improving standards at this inner London School and is seeking a vibrant and stimulating teacher with exemplary Key Stage One (KS1) knowledge.
This is a fantastic opportunity to move forward in your career and join an ambitious school in a sought after area of London. Previous Key Stage One (KS1) teaching experience is essential for this position. It is crucial for this role that you are an outstanding teacher is who is willing and able to share their wealth of knowledge with keen and able colleagues.
The successful candidate must:
- Hold a recognised formal teaching qualification (e.g. B.Ed or PGCE)
- Have a team approach to teaching and learning.
- Possess a positive and creative approach to teaching
- Be highly organised with excellent preparation
- Have excellent communication skills with pupils, staff and parents
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please email an updated CV as soon as possible.