- This wonderful Independent School located in Hammersmith and Fulham is seeking a Maths teacher to join their team in September.
- Key Stage 2 Maths Teacher
- Independent school
- April Start
The successful candidate will have:
- A recognised formal teaching qualification (B.Ed or PGCE)
- At least one years' experience in teaching Maths
- A team approach to teaching and learning.
- A passion for Mathematics
About the School:
This prestigious School has a long, distinguished history and is proud to describe itself as one of the best schools in the country. There is a focus on achieving outstanding academic results while ensuring the growth and development of every child's character.
The school prides itself on being one of the top academic schools in the country but with a strong emphasis on pastoral care and an exceptional co-curricular programme
What the school can offer:
- Excellent behaviour
- State of the art facilities across the school
- Staff professional development is given very high priority.
- A harmonious and supportive environment for all staff
- Well-resourced classrooms
If you have the qualifications and skills for this Maths teacher role, please do not hesitate and email an updated CV to Luke at Reeson education to arrange an initial school visit.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%