A 'Good' 2 form entry Primary school in Hillingdon, North West London are seeking inspirational Year 6 teacher to join their friendly and dynamic team.
** Key Stage 2
** Hillingdon, North West London
** Permanent Role
** September 2022
** Supportive, welcoming school with well-behaved pupils
This lovely two form Primary school was rated 'Good' with features of outstanding at OFSTED. It offers a highly supportive and welcoming team. This team ethos helps to build good behaviour and academic excellence across the school, allowing pupils and teachers to develop.
* To create and manage a caring, supportive, purposeful and stimulating environment which is conducive to children's learning.
* To plan and prepare lessons in order to deliver the National Curriculum ensuring breadth and balance in all subjects.
* To identify clear teaching objectives and learning outcomes, with appropriate challenge and high expectations.
* To maintain good order and discipline among the pupils, safeguarding their health and safety.
* To organise and manage groups or individual pupils ensuring differentiation of learning needs, reflecting all abilities.
* To plan opportunities to develop the social, emotional and cultural aspects of pupils' learning.
The ideal candidate will be an exceptional Key Stage 1 Teacher who is able to plan, prepare and deliver engaging and creative lessons that progress all ability pupils. It is essential that you have excellent national curriculum knowledge and can teach and assess effectively for the appropriate year group.
The Headteacher is keen to interview suitable candidates as soon as possible so if you are interested in this role please contact Keith at REESON by sending through your CV.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%