Primary Teacher - September 2021
Are you looking to secure a new permanent role from Sept 2021? Are you looking for a new challenge or new career development opportunities?
Reeson Education are looking for a Qualified Primary teacher to join a highly respected primary school in Kensington and Chelsea. The school is two-form entry serving a diverse mixed community, in a central Zone 2 West London location. The school has been Ofsted graded 'Good', and benefits from a SEN unit attached to the mainstream Primary. This inclusive environment makes for an excellent team ethos, alongside a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
The Primary Teacher - September 2021 role;
- Teaching a Primary KS1 or KS2 Class
- Creating a welcoming classroom environment
- Working closely with each classes Teaching Assistant
- Planning according to the curriculum with your year group partners
- Supporting the pupils with their core subjects
- Supporting SEN children and tailoring lessons to fit their needs.
- Working with low ability pupils in small groups
- Managing challenging behaviour in the classroom
Why you should apply for this Primary Teacher - September 2021;
-this is a permanent opportunity to join an excellent school at the beginning of next academic year. As an academy the school offers excellent resources and CPD opportunities. The school benefits from being based in a great location; close to central Line, a short walk from the tube and accessible from the overground, so easy to get to from Central and West London areas.
The school can offer;
-enthusiastic and well-behaved pupils
-excellent teaching staff and leadership to support you
-a thriving, multicultural community
-permanent opportunities, Inner London salary weighting
- CPD opportunities (TLRs can be discussed for the right candidate)
The successful Primary Teacher - September 2021 candidate will have:
- Experience working in a primary school
- (KS1/2) curriculum experience
- Experience supporting pupils with additional needs
- Strong commitment to their own professional development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High levels of self-motivation and drive
If you are keen on this Primary Teacher - September 2021 role, please email your updated CV to Bonnie at REESON Education ASAP. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Interview for this Primary Teacher - September 2021 position will be invited for interview after the Easter break. Candidates are encouraged to register prior to the start of next term to enable compliance checks to be made ahead of interviews.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.