SEN Primary Teaching Assistant (1:1 Focus) - Newham - East London
SEN Teaching Assistant - 1:1 Focus Supporting a Year 2 Child with Complex Needs - ASAP Start!
A lovely 3-form entry Newham primary school with a strong community ethos is searching for a passionate and proactive SEN Teaching Assistant who can start immediately. The school are on the hunt for a confident and experienced SEN Teaching Assistant to work on a 1:1 basis with a bright Year 2 boy with complex emotional needs.
This is a FANTASTIC opportunity for an aspiring educational psychologist, child counsellor or anyone interested in forging a career within child psychology.
If this sounds like the 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant role for you, then apply today as the school are keen to trial ASAP.
- 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant Position
- Full-Time & Long-Term (until at least July 2020)
- Support a bright Year 2 child with SEMH
- Deliver interventions to aid social development
- Help to regulate emotions
- Degree graduate from a respected university
- Experience supporting children with SEN is required!
- Your knowledge of SEN must be strong
- Resilient, Patient, Caring, Calm, Hardworking & Proactive
If you are interested in this position and are keen to find out more, then apply by sending me your updated CV or please call Keith @Reeson on 02038410777.