31.25 hours per week (Mon-Fri, 8:45am to 3:30pm with 30 min lunchbreak)
Term Time only
Required from February 2023 Staines (Surrey)
An Ofsted 'Outstanding' rated primary school in Staines (surrey) South West London are looking for talented and enthusiastic Learning Support Assistant to support children on a 1:1 basis and on occasions as part of a group. A proven ability to empathise with and relate to young children is essential.
We are looking for a candidate who has:
- A keen interest in education and child development.
- Drive, ambition, and the ability to challenge, inspire and motivate.
- Good literacy, numeracy, communication and IT skills.
- The confidence to demonstrate the ability to manage pupils 1:1 and in a group scenario in order to achieve the highest standards in their learning.
- A commitment to putting pupils first and helping them achieve their potential.
- A positive, can-do attitude.
In return, we can offer:
- A strong induction programme
- Excellent CPD opportunities to develop you professionally with regular and positive feedback.
- A varied role offering opportunities for personal growth.
- A friendly and supportive working environment with a dedicated staff team, hardworking children and supportive parents.
To apply for this role, please apply and also contact Pedro at Reeson Education on 02038410777 to discuss further.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%