SEND Teacher and Teaching Assistant
I am currently working with a number of schools in London who are looking for SEND Teacher and Teaching Assistant. Becoming part of the SEND world is an extremely rewarding experience and there are a lot of opportunities going on at the moment in London. As a SEND Teacher and Teaching Assistant in London we can offer work in; Camden, Lambeth, Hackney, Haringey, Islington, Brent, Harrow, Barnet, Bromley, Croydon, Sutton and Enfield.
What you need to succeed To be a SEND Teacher and Teaching Assistant
- Qualified Teacher Status
- SEND experience
- Experience working in a primary or secondary school
- Planning and organisational skills
- Creativity and ability to adapt to changing situations To be a SEND Teaching Assistant you need
- SEND experience
- Experience in a primary or secondary school
- Have an NVQ Level 2 or equivalent Teaching Assistant qualification.
- Experience of working with children of all abilities
- Desirable (but not essential) is experience using Makaton, PECS, Visual Aids and BSL
As a SEND Teacher and Teaching Assistant you will get in return:
We work with over 400 schools across London that cater for pupils with SEND, 200 of which we have partnership agreements that provide us with advanced notices of current teaching vacancies. We also offer competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience and will pay you according to the main pay scale from week 13.
We also offer free CPD training and Team TEACH to all our teachers and support staff (for SEND) to ensure they are classroom ready. You will have one Consultant taking care of you so that you know exactly who to contact when you need to. We have teachers who have worked with us for years and always come back to us when they are ready for their next career move. Our open door policy and complete transparency on all matters is one of our most unique qualities.