📣 Calling All Speech and Language Specialists! 🗣️
Role: Speech and Language Teaching Assistant
Start Date: ASAP - July 24
Are you passionate about unlocking the power of communication in young minds? We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic Speech and Language Teaching Assistant to join a welcoming Early Years class within a Primary School setting.
About Us: The welcoming Early Years Team believe in fostering an inclusive and engaging learning environment who are dedicated to providing a solid foundation for the tiny humans who are starting their learning journey. The school are looking to hire an enthusiastic Speech and Language Teaching Assistant to be an integral part of our Early Years Class.
Speech and Language Teaching Assistant Key Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with teachers to support the development of speech and language skills in Early Years students.
- Work one-on-one or in small groups with children who may benefit from additional support.
- Implement tailored interventions to address speech and language needs.
- Create a nurturing and inclusive atmosphere where every child feels encouraged to communicate.
Speech and Language Teaching Assistant Qualifications and Skills:
- Relevant experience or qualifications in speech and language support.
- In-depth knowledge of speech and language disorders and their impact on learning.
- Familiarity with a range of intervention strategies and tools for SCLN.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail in tracking and reporting progress.
- Ability to adapt interventions based on ongoing assessment and individual student needs.
What we offer:
- A supportive and collaborative school environment.
- Professional development opportunities to enhance your skills.
- The chance to make a meaningful impact on the communication skills of young learners.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
How to Apply: If you're ready to play a vital role in shaping the communication skills of our youngest learners, we want to hear from you! Send your CV to sarah @ reesoneducation.com or call 0203841777
Join us in creating an environment where every child's voice is heard and celebrated!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%