- Outstanding School
- Fantastic Facilities and Training
- Long-term Vacancy
- Primary and Secondary vacancies
- Supporting ASD, MLD and Challenging behaviour classes
- Pay £70 - 80 per day
I am currently recruiting for a number of Teaching Assistant vacancies to work within a fantastic and unique school in Romford.
The School caters for children between the ages of 2 and 19 who have autism and moderate learning difficulties and mental health needs which can often to coupled with challenging behaviour.
This is an opportunity to join a well-run, established and friendly school where you can make a huge difference to the lives of hard-to-reach and at-risk young pupils.
The applicants for these Teaching Assistant roles will need to be confident, proactive and up for a challenge!
Long-term contracts available in both Primary and Secondary key stages.
Full-time Teaching Assistant position in Romford
THE JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Experience in a School setting or as a Support Worker with mental health would be beneficial
- A graduate with an interest in working in Schools and a can-do fast learner attitude
- Work with students with autism and moderate earning difficulties aged between 3 and 19 years old
- To support the class teacher within a special needs environment
- Assisting with behaviour and classroom management
- Working with the class teacher and up to three other support staff within the classroom
- Assisting and supporting the children with classroom work, as well as off-site trips
If you match the above criteria and are looking for an Teaching Assistant position for ASAP start in Romford, please apply without delay!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%