SEN Teaching Assistant
- Outstanding SEN School
- Fantastic Facilities and Training
- Full Time, Long Term Vacancy
- Roles within ASD, SLD, PMLD and MLD Classes
- Pay £70 - 85 per day
I am currently recruiting for a number of SEN TA vacancies for candidates to work within a special needs school in Islington, Central London. This special needs school, caters for children between the ages of 2 and 19 who have autism and moderate and/or severe learning difficulties. Split across three pleasant, well-resourced and conveniently located sites (EYFS, Primary and Secondary) this school has been consistently delivering outstanding specialist education for SEN pupils for many years. This is an opportunity to join a well-run, established and friendly school where you can make a huge difference to the lives of pupils.
The applicants for these SEN TA roles will need to be comfortable working within a special needs environment, and working with children across primary and secondary phases. Long-term contracts available from ASAP.
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Work with students with autism and moderate and/or severe learning difficulties aged between 3 and 19 years old
- To support the class teacher within a special needs environment
- Assisting with personal care tasks such as changing and feeding the children
- Working with the class teacher and up to three other support staff within the classroom
- Assisting and supporting the children with classroom work, as well as off-site trips
If you are interested in a full-time, long term role in an Islington SEN School - please apply now!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%