South West London, Putney SW15
February 2022 start
A fantastic Pre-Prep mixed school based in Putney Sw15 are looking for Teaching Assistants to join them. they have the opportunity to take one Teaching Assistant on a long term basis for the academic year. They also require a few teaching Assistants on a shorter term basis via Reeson Education to assist with cover.
This school is very sought after and a fantastic opportunity.
The school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic teaching assistant to assist the class teachers in KS1. You will be working alongside the class teachers within small class-sizes of up to 16 pupils max, to provide a high standard of support to each pupil.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant - Prep School who has the following attributes:
- A variety of communication skills to respond to the needs of the child.
- Empathy and understanding of children's individual learning abilities
- Patience and a good sense of humour
- Willing to go the extra mile for the children in their care
Mandatory requirements -
- Available full time (Monday-Friday) between 8:15am and 4:30pm
- Good written and verbal English.
- Live local to Putney SW15
- Hold a Valid enhanced DBS certificate or willing to get one through Reeson Education
If you fit the mandatory criteria above, please apply with your most up to date CV to be considered. Alternatively, please call Carl at Reeson Education on 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%