Would you like to come and work at our 2 form entry Primary School nestled in a beautiful area of Mitcham?
We are looking for a graduate Teaching Assistant to come and join our EYFS team after ASAP. We are a two form entry primary school based in a lovely area of the London Borough of Merton. We have a wonderful team, supportive parents and well-behaved children who are a joy to teach. This is a full time role that would be based in Reception (EYFS).
- An ambitious and highly successful Primary School
- A School that has a friendly atmosphere throughout
- Committed to offering a rewarding and supportive environment for all our staff
- An OFSTED 'good' school with many outstanding features
You will need: -
- To be able to develop good relationships within a team
- EYFS experience and knowledge
- Educated to a Degree level
- 2 References
- A passion for working with children
- Teaching Assistant experience
In return, we can offer you:
- An inspirational culture for for teachers and Teaching Assistants
- A Senior Leadership team with a strong, proven track record
- A strong focus on bespoke professional learning
- An impressive learning environment through our innovative building design
- Wonderful, confident and well-rounded children
If you are a EYFS Teaching Assistant looking for a new role in a fantastic area of London, then please send through your CV to REESON Education today.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%