REESON Education is working in partnership with a lovely primary school seeking a strong and committed Teaching Assistant to work in a split role; general Year 1 TA and 121 with a Y1 child with autism (ASD).
The successful candidate will be joining a school rated 'good with outstanding features' by Ofsted, with a collaborative team of educators and supportive senior leadership team. The school is looking for someone who is passionate about children's development and has patience and understanding for working with children with SEN.
The SEN Teaching Assistant position:
- A split role working as a general year 1 TA and 121 with a child in year 1 with ASD
- Full time position (8:30am to 4pm daily)
- ASAP start
- Long-term supply role (ongoing temporary contract)
- Scope to become a permanent position
- Daily rate up to £90 per day
- Two form entry primary
- Situated in Bexley, south east London
- Rated 'good with outstanding features' by Ofsted
- Popular school in the area
- Excellent school-home relationships
- Well-connected to the local community
- On-site parking and great public transport options
Minimum requirements to apply for the SEN Teaching Assistant position:
- Experience as a LSA/TA in UK schools
- Experience supporting SEN; in particular ASD experience an advantage
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from last two employers
Due to the urgent nature of this role, interviews will happen as and when suitable CVs are received. Please don't delay in sending your CV to Dereck at REESON Education.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.