Job Type: Teaching Assistant KS2
Job Title: TA - LSA
Hours: Full time
A thriving and diverse school located in Richmond, London are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic SEN teaching assistant on a long term basis.
The school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic teaching assistant to assist the class teacher in KS2. You will be working alongside the class teacher to provide a high standard of support and will need to be able to plan, deliver and monitor work to meet the needs of their Education, Health and Care Plan, as well as adapting materials to support each pupil. As part of this role you will be working 1:1 basis with a pupil in Key Stage 2. This role would be suited to someone with strong behaviour management.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who has the following attributes:
- A variety of communication skills to respond to the needs of the child.
- Empathy and understanding of children's individual learning abilities
- Patience and a good sense of humour
- Good behaviour management
- Willing to go the extra mile for the children in their care
- Educated to Degree level
This thriving, successful school has:
- Opportuninties for career progression and training for Teaching Assistants
- Consistently high standards
- Eager children who are keen to learn
- Enthusiastic and talented staff
- Supportive governors and parents
- A commitment to providing a creative curriculum, including extra curricular activities
If this Teaching Assistant role sounds of interest please send your CV to Luke at Reeson education today.