REESON Education working with a successful primary school in Croydon that is in need of a Teaching Assistant to work with a pupil in KS2 with speech, language and communication needs (SLCN).
The role is to begin on 24th February and will run through to July 2020. The successful candidate will be employed on a long-term supply basis and there is a daily rate available up to £80 per day.
Interviews for this position are happening as and when successful application are received.
A little about the school:
- Rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted
- Well connected to the local community to enhance cultural opportunities
- Very support staff cohort
- Child centred approach across the school
- Excellent CPD opportunities throughout the school year
- Close to train stations
Minimum requirements to apply for the Teaching Assistant position:
- Experience as a LSA/TA in UK schools
- Experience supporting SEN; in particular SLCN experience is an advantage
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from last two employers
Interviews will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Dereck at REESON Education or call 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.