- Are you a Teaching Assistant ready for a new start in September?
- Are you ready to be a part of vibrant and energetic schools?
- Do you have experience in EYFS, KS1 OR KS2?
- Do you want to get experience working in multiple Primary schools in your area?
Reeson is seeking to employ great Teaching Assistant 's to work over the summer term in multiple schools in and the boroughs of Hackney & Islington, to help assist with the day to day needs and provide excellent support for the children.
Teaching Assistant Job Description
As a Teaching Assistant, you will need to; develop great relationships with both the children and staff members, gain a strong understanding of the curriculum, be resourceful and use your initiative, take lead when necessary and have great behavioural management. SEN experience is desired however, if you demonstrate a great attitude and the ability to learn we will also consider this.
What can we do for you as Teaching Assistant?
- Weekly and competitive rates of pay
- Additional training to support you in current and future roles
- A dedicated consultant always available for support
- Access to 100+ CPD accredited courses for free
- Long term and short-term positions
If you are looking to kickstart or further your career as a Teaching Assistant, please forward an updated CV to Keesha to discuss this further.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%