Job: Teaching Assistant
Salary: £75-100 / Day
REESON Education are looking for Teaching Assistants to work across the Primary setting, specifically for a role that has just become available in the Hammermsith area. The role is due to commence ASAP and the Headteacher is hoping to get someone in before the end of the school year and to also stay on for the 22/23 academic year.
As a Teaching Assistant, you will be working alongside the class teacher to provide a high standard of support and will need to be able to plan, deliver and monitor work to meet the needs of the children within the class. You will also be required to support children in small intervention groups with Reading, Writing and Maths. Additionally, it's important to make sure that there is always enough materials and resources to support each pupil within the class. There may be an option to take breakfast club and after school club for additional pay.
- An enhanced DBS on the update service
- Experience working within the primary setting is ideal but certainly not essential
- Able to show initiative and a pro-active attitude is a must
- Creativity and a kind, caring nature is always desired as you will be working with young children
- This is a great opportunity for an aspiring teacher to get an understanding of what the profession entails
- Develop your knowledge and practice with Special Educational Needs
- Benefit from professional development and training opportunities
- Work with other inspiring and experienced Teachers & Teaching Assistants
- Supportive head and leadership team
If you are a Teaching Assistant and looking for a new opportunity then please send through your CV to REESON Education today. You can contact Jack on 02038410777 /
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.