Teaching Assistant - Hackney - September start
A lovely school based in the vibrant and multicultural borough of Hackney are looking to recruit full time Teaching Assistant's across all EYFS - KS2 to suport the class and develop the children into the best versions of themselves.
Q - Do you have a genuine passion for education, learning & making a difference?
Applicants MUST have minimum 1 years experience working as a TA or LSA.
This is a full-time position, beginning immediately and would be the PERFECT placement those seeking a permanent TA support role, or who have further career aspirations...
- Forensic Psychologist
- Educational Psychologist
- Primary / SEN Teacher
- Social Worker
The school is located within the popular East London Borough of Hackney (ZONE 2). With excellent and ongoing training and support provided, the head teacher and SEN coordinator are looking for a dedicated Teaching Assistant to join the team!!
TEACHING ASSISTANT ROLE:
- Teaching Assistant
- 1:1 work as well as class room based
- Full Time - 5 Days Per Week
- September start
- Flexible Daily Rate
- Scope to become permanent!
- PERFECT ahead of Masters / Doctorate in Psychology
TEACHING ASSISTANT APPLICANT:
- Experienced TA
- Ideally suited to a confident, dedicated, and hardworking individual
- IDEAL role ahead of career within Psychology or Teaching
- Academic strength required - particularly in Maths & English
- Team player required - someone able to work as part of a fantastic team.
- Mainstream Primary School
- Excellent location - Central London (ZONE 2)
- Popular Borough of Hackney
- Excellent school site - well resourced
- Dedicated, supportive & nurturing staff
- Ofsted graded 'Good' School
- Exceptional support from leadership team
- Excellent Training & professional development offered
- 5 minutes' walk to Overground
If you are keen on this TEACHING ASSISTANT post, please email your updated CV or please call Keesha @Reeson Education on 02038410777.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%