31 Hours per week, 39 weeks per year
September 2022 start
A great opportunity to join the staff of a successful outstanding school based in Tooting! The school require three enthusiastic, committed and creative TA's to join their team.
The posts are full time (term time only) supporting across one of the following phases: EYFS/Y1, Y3/Y4 and Y5/Y6. The role will involve:
- Working with teachers to support teaching and learning by working with individuals or small groups of pupils under the direction of teaching staff.
- Promoting positive behaviour
The school are passionate about developing children's love of learning, helping them to reach their full potential and creating a happy and nurturing environment.
We are looking for someone who:
- Takes responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children
- Is a hardworking and dedicated practitioner; able to motivate and inspire children
- Is enthusiastic, resourceful and committed to ensuring the highest possible standards of achievement and personal development
- Has a commitment to their own personal and professional development
- Is able to work co-operatively as part of a team.
- Support the Muslim ethos of the school through their personal conduct and professionalism
the school can offer:
- Being part of a professional, dedicated and friendly team
- A supportive wider school community
- A supportive leadership team
- Fantastic, enthusiastic and eager children who are ready and willing to learn
- Excellent CPD opportunities
If you feel you have the experience and skills to apply for this role, we highly recommend that you apply to be considered and shortlisted.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.