A inclusive school in the heart of London is offering a long-term teaching assistant role from the September until July 2023. This is a great opportunity for an excellent teaching Assistant looking for a long-term role that is just a few minutes' walk from stockwell station. The role in the specialist unit of a mainstream primary school. This role will be supporting SEN students in a mainstream school within the Lambeth borough.
Role requirements of a Teaching Assistant:
- Able to work effectively with a one-one
- Experience working in KS1/2
- A willingness to help in extra curriculum activities
- Able to work effectively with small groups
Main responsibilities for a Teaching Assistant:
- To assist the classroom teacher in take engaging lessons
- Co-ordinate effectively with Class Teacher
- Performing interventions
- To perform safeguarding duties
- Perform interventions
What the school can offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Excellent leadership team
- Opportunities for career development
- A warm and friendly work environment
If you are a Teaching Assistant and you feel you are the right candidate don't hesitate to apply. The school are looking to trial candidates the first week back; the role is likely to be filled quickly.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%